Tuesday, March 11, 2008











Poor, poor Burglar, the verdict is in, you have been dubbed "not too bright". Well I guess I am not surprised, I actually don't think you are that bright either, but my motto is "I likes ma dogs smart and ma horses dumb!" I mean he is a gelding after all! You are such a cute little punkin though! Last night on the lunge line was hilarious, dear god I hope the TB doesnt look like that under saddle! Here are some representations of what the Burglar looks like on the lunge line: mmmm so purdy! Big ol' head scwunchy neck and gangly legs windmilling around, so graceful!!








Today we tackle the pure evil that is found in the horse world, - mini horses. I bet no one could guess that I LOVE minis!!! I want to collect them like beanie babies and name them things like 'Nutter Butter', 'Shotzy', Jub-Jub, and Clumpy. I would decorate their stalls with puffy hearts made with glitter glue and I would dress them up in bonnets and easter dresses, even if they were boys.

I want my minis to be HORRIBLE too. I want them to squeal and kick and bite children mercilessly. I want them to be rotten for the farrier (sorry B.) and have to pay him extra just to deal with their miserable little selves. I am going to take them everywhere, loaded in my econoline dirtbag van. Just like this lady:






I am going to talk about "showing" them, and making them jump over precious little jumps but I never will. I will let them get horribly fat like little tubs of butter, buttery LOVE, that is!








This one I would call Snickers, and he would be a little bastard.












This one would be Napoleon because he is so Itty Bitty! :






This one would be Mini Me cause he is a mini and he is goddamn adorable.





This one is the most awesome little bad ass in the UNIVERSE! Tell me he couldn't kick your ass, while biting your kid! Woo HOO Rock on Lil Mini Dude!
There, I have finally admitted my deepest, darkest, blackest secret. I love minis.
Good bye, I have to go perform a cleansing ritual, I will be back to my snobby stock horse best tomorrow.

No comments: