Monday, February 25, 2008

Trail Burglars and brainless twits.

Turd Burglar was such a good boy yesterday, I rode him in the evil ball spurs, and he was a pretty good boy. We are on a crash course in Trail for the March show, the poles are soooo good for the Burglar, we have to use our brains and it is very hard! I LOVE the poles, tight turns all of it is really fun, Burglar rushes too much though, patience Burglar, patience.....

Sunday was fun, I went early to miss the weekend instructor and her train wreck clients. Looks like there might be some more sweet 25-50 people around yay! not as awesome as the "magnificent 3" (me, J & L) but hey, you gotta start somewhere. So exciting to be the "old timer" and not the new guy who doesn't know anything (ha ha teenagers! thinkin' you are so cool) .
I am having a hard time coming up with anything funny today because mostly I am sick and mouth-breathing and it saps all my humor. I think I will pick an easy topic today, stupid horse breeds.
Stupid breed # 1: Arabs. I know, I know its so easy, there is so much material. I will try to make it fresh for you. What are arabs actually for? I mean besides spooking. I guess they can to English classes, but really what horse cant do english? But look at this:
These horses are too small for grown-ups and too stupid for children. Adults really do look like idiots on Arabs, they may as well be ponies, no one over 13 should be allowed to own one. Plus look at all the freekin tack this woman has to use on that thing. yeech. mmmm, nice breeches by the way, lady.



The only thing worse than an arabian doing english is an arabian doing western, ...........

Sorry I had to go throw up. People love to yap about how arabian are great at western and that they can do everything and never run around crazy and act like retards. These are all horrible lies. I just want to point out that while hunter/jumper idiots like to drone about how stock horse huntseat is really "wenglish" or western in english tack, I give you "arab Western pleasure". What kind of horrible mockery of an event is this? These people FLY around the pen jingling and jangling, heads in the air zooming circles around the judges, how is this western pleasure. Sorry to all the stupid breed loons out there, only stock horses should do western. Period. I don't want to hear your arguements, you are wrong. Here, lets compare: This is some sort of "competition" called the Scottsdale Classic, apparently it is a great big deal to arab horse people. Sounds stupid to me.






Now look at this in comparison:








It is obvious to even the untrained reader which animal is superior, the stock horse, exactly. Both these men (well only one man, really) are riding in western gear, but only one looks cool. Really, men shouldn't ride arabs, there, I said it and I am not sorry.


Oh, and lets not forget my all time favorite discipline, Saddleseat, arabs can have saddleseat, or they can duke it out with all the other airhead breeds for the rights to it for all I care. The whole thing makes me want to poke my eyes out with dirty pencils, I hate it that much.

Here, look at it! Its like picking at a scab, isn't it? There is some sort of "sport" called "endurance" that arabs are supposed to be great at. I think it is when the horse tests your endurance for not killing it.
My favorite is when arab owners claim that their horses are actually smart and that is the reason why they act so stupid. This cracks me up, then again if you own an arab, maybe the horse is smarter than you..... hmmm.
Someone posted on a bulletin board that I frequent that they wanted tips to help their friend, who had had a couple bad falls, get more confidence riding. The problem was that the horse she was currently riding was an arab and it spooked all the time because (and this is the humorous part) the arab was sensitive and could tell the lady was nervous, so thats why it spooked. Riiiiiiight.
Anyway, that is about all I have to say about that. Ciao!


No comments: